New Design Deluxe Two Cranks Manual Medical Beds with Aluminium Alloy Side Rails and Patented Design Castors
HK-N207 Two Function Manual Bed - Model: HK-N207 - External dimension: L2160*W970*H480mm - Functions: 1.Back-rest lifting: 0~75° 2.Knee-rest lifting: 0~50°
HK-N207 Two Function Manual Bed
- Model: HK-N207
- External dimension: L2160*W970*H480mm
- Quick Details:
Two cranks to control the backrest and kneerest lifting
Leg section wave
Infusion pole and shoes rack
Lockable and anti-intertwined. It absolutely prevents hair, dust and etc. from rolled inside.
1.Back-rest lifting: 0~75°
2.Knee-rest lifting: 0~50°
1.Carbon steel bed board and frame all 1.2mm thick. The bed board is formed by compression molding. Multiple layers of the metal surface treatment is to ensure the corrosion resistance, never get rusty.
2. The weighing capacity is 280kg, the "日" shaped special steel pipe reinforcement structure installed on the back of bed board greatly increases the weighing capacity and help to balance the pressure.
2. The backrest has two supports, which remarkably extends the life time of the cranks and beds.
3. 100% fresh ABS injection molded head and foot board, built-in with a solid steel bolt, strong and easy to be detached.
4. Full coverage aluminum alloy side rails, with sand blast and oxidation film treatment, strong and shiny.
5. Extra big handle of side rails, more easy for operation
6. Extremely slim screw thread of the crank is dedicated to help driving the system tender and quiet.
7. To ensure the strength of the crank handle, a metal bolt is wrapped into the plastic handle through a special injection molding technique.
8. Patent designed 5” anti-intertwined castors, can absolutely prevent dust and hairs from rolled inside.
- Standard accessory: anti-rust aluminum alloy drip stand
- Optional accessory: patented design dining table, foam mattress
- After-sale service:
1. 2 years warranty after delivery
2. Spare parts provided for the product's whole life
3. On-line technique support provided
More pictures for reference: